For busy gardeners
Create a free custom garden calendar in 5 minutes
Mustard seeds in March? Spinach in September? Annuals in April? When it comes to gardening, timing is everything and there's a lot to time. With Rooted Reminders, you can select your zip and fav plants. We'll then remind you when to plant what for best results.
Never miss a planting window again
Even if you're an experienced gardener, it can be tough to keep track of when to plant your veggies and flowers, fertilize your lawn, prune trees, or risk over-watering houseplants.
Between the weather, your gardening zone, and what plants you like, there's a lot to remember. But not everyone has the time to painstankingly plot out every seed, transplant, and sow date.
Rooted Reminders will send you customized reminders for your garden based on your location and favorite plants. Or when you're out of ideas of what to plant, we can suggest plants to plant right now.
How it works
- Add your zipcode
We'll use your zip code to figure out when your ideal planting times are based on frost data.
- Choose your plants
Select the plants you have or plan to have in your garden. Choose from various veggies and flowers, as well as lawn and tree care.
- Recieve reminders
Receive customized reminders for when to get seeds, plant seedlings, and transplant your preferred plants.
Grow a beautiful garden. Even if you kill mint.
Get all the relevant reminders you need to grow a thriving garden. Customized for your preferred plants and region.
- Get notified when it's time to plant your selected plants. Recieve reminders to plant seedlings, transplants, or direct sowed seeds.
- Garden planner
- Select the plants you want to grow and rooted reminders will generate a personalized planting schedule based on your location and plant selection.
- Plant library
- Choose from flowers, vegetables, and herbs. Each plant has info about the best planting time, growing conditions, and other important details for gardening success.
Always know what to plant next
See important information about your garden like first and last frost dates. Plus, what to plant now.
- Planting suggestions
- Need some ideas about what to plant? We got you covered. Rooted Reminders can recommend plants to start thinking about planting soon. Maybe you'll try something new.
- Garden information
- Learn more about your garden including your frost dates and how to plan around them.
For gardeners who want to plan a beautiful garden, Rooted Reminders is the garden calendar that gives you the most out of your growing season.
Our free plan has everything you need to create a calendar. Or upgrade for more features and to support an independent project.
The perfect plan if you're just getting started or have a smaller garden.
- Track up to 20 plants
- Email reminders
- Planting calendar
Lifetime access. No subscription.
- Unlimited plant tracking
- Email & SMS reminders
- Access to any future premium features
- Email support
- Planting calendars
Explore other people's gardens
Every week we share photos of a gardener's space plus a short interview about what their garden means to them in our real gardens weekly newsletter. It's a little dose of serenity in your inbox every week.