By accessing the website at http://rootedreminders.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Rooted Reminders’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Rooted Reminders’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Rooted Reminders at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Rooted Reminders’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Rooted Reminders makesno warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Rooted Reminders does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Rooted Reminders or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Rooted Reminders’s website, even if Rooted Reminders or a Rooted Reminders authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Rooted Reminders website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Rooted Reminders does not warrant that any of the materials on its websiteare accurate, complete or current. Rooted Reminders may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Rooted Reminders does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Rooted Reminders has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Rooted Reminders of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Rooted Reminders may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Refund Policy
We want our customers to be fully satisfied with their purchase of Rooted Reminders. Therefore, we offer a refund policy for customers who have purchased our product within the last 90 days and are not satisfied with its performance.
To be eligible for a refund, the customer must meet the following criteria:
- The refund request must be submitted within 90 days of the new payment period beginning.
- The customer must have paid for their subscription in full, with no outstanding balance or payment issues.
- The customer must have used our software product during the refund period, and have experienced issues that have not been resolved by our customer support team.
To request a refund, the customer must contact our customer support team via email or phone. The request must include the customer’s full name, email address, and reason for requesting a refund. Our customer support team will review the request and verify that the customer meets the eligibility criteria.
If the customer is eligible for a refund, we will process the refund within 14 business days of the request. The refund will be issued to the original payment method used for the purchase. If the payment method is no longer available, we will work with the customer to find an alternative payment method.
If the customer is not eligible for a refund, we will inform them of the reason why and provide any necessary support to resolve their issue with our software product.
This refund policy applies to all customers who have purchased Rooted Reminders within the last 90 days. Any refunds processed beyond this time period will not be considered. Additionally, this refund policy does not apply to customers who have violated our terms of service or engaged in fraudulent activity.
We reserve the right to modify or update this refund policy at any time. If we make any changes to this policy, we will notify our customers via email or on our website.